Grow Successful Health Science Programs
We equip health science leaders and educators with the tools and resources you need to build, enhance, and grow successful, high quality health science programs. When you become a member of NCHSE, you join a community of educators who share a vision of more well-prepared health science professionals.
Whether you are an educator, school admin, or a district or state leader, you can benefit from the consortium.
Health Science State Leaders
Join a community of state education agency leaders making an impact in their local states when it comes to health science education. Network with your peers and work together to make informed interpretations of healthcare and education reform trends and issues.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounts to school districts and teachers in your state on NCHSE resources and certificates
- Networking opportunities with health science leaders from across the nation
- Influencer on National Health Science Standards revisions
- Specialized NCHSE certificate program data for your state
- Access to Publishers/Educational Resources Group and position of influence to shape classroom resources
- Involvement in beta-test opportunities with NCHSE projects
- Links to health professions organizations and agencies, government and educational agencies, resources for classroom teachers
- Professional development opportunities provided by NCHSE in your state
- Webinars and newsletters highlighting current trends and the work of NCHSE
- Invitations to provide webinars and/or contribute blogs and articles
Health Science Educators Association
Join the Health Science Educators Association! Build your professional learning network through this a collaboration sponsored by the National Consortium for Health Science Education (NCHSE). There is an annual membership fee of $45/educator.
As a member, you will be supported as a classroom teacher and have access to:
- A community of classroom teachers and health science state leaders;
- Strategies to reinforce integration of the National Health Science Standards;
- Professional development and NCHSE pilot project opportunities; and
- Exclusive classroom resources
- NCHSE online store resources discounts
This membership may be especially be helpful to teachers who are interested in NCHSE discounted resources, but whose state education agency may not be a member of the consortium.
In addition, if teachers in your state have an interest in joining as a state affiliate, there are group membership discounts available:
25-50 members: $40/each 51-100 members: $35/each 101-200 members: $30/each 201+members: $25/each For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a state leader in Health Science Education, I value the friendships and support received from my fellow NCHSE members. NCHSE is leading the way in Health Science Education and I am thrilled to be part of that movement!
– Peggy Williford RN MSN, Health Science Program Consultant, Kentucky Department of Education
You’ll Be In Good Company
Some of our current members include:
Membership will be in effect with the submission of an application and payment of annual dues. Dues are remitted at the time of application and then annually thereafter.