The 2018 National Health Science Conference
The 2018 National Health Science Conference was 100% health science education focused leaving a lasting professional development impact!
The conference, September 25-28 in Denver, Colorado provided:
- Innovative pre-conference sessions
- Clay and cadaver hosted by Anatomy in Clay Learning System
- The Power of Simulation hosted by Realityworks
- Three engaging speakers: Bill Coon, Michele Deck, and Barb Bancroft
- Thirty-one exciting exhibits
- Seventy-two Relevant concurrent sessions and excellent networking opportunities
Three hundred and thirty teachers, administrators, and/or health-related companies, associations, and organizations enjoyed this one-of-a-kind professional development opportunity! A special thanks for conference sponsors: HOSA-Future Health Professionals and Today’s Class. For list of exhibitors, click here.
Join us in the future as the National Health Science Conference will be scheduled annually!
November 5-8, St. Louis, Missouri, Hilton Frontenac
October 27-30, Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston Marriott
Make Plans to attend the 2019 National Health Science conference for:
- Educational opportunities – Learn about the new trends in health science education.
- Networking with peers – Uncover ideas and spark inspiration from other health science education teachers.
- Meet new vendors – Discover innovative products and services that will inspire classroom instruction.
- Position yourself as an expert – Present best practices to other health science education teachers.
- Reap the rewards – Add a layer of enjoyment to your career growth.
“This was one of the most influential and educational conferences I’ve ever attended. It was great meeting people to network and focusing on health science for 3 days!”
“It was THE BEST HEALTHCARE conference I have ever attended. It was refreshing to go to all the sessions and come out with useful information for my classroom. THANK YOU!!”
“Amazing conference! Got lots of ideas to take back to the classroom! Can’t wait for 2019!”
“Health Science Educators are AMAZING individuals!!”
“I will return to the national conference.”
“I have grown my network of health science educators from across the country.”
“By continuing to learn as a health science educator, I’m better able to prepare my students for the industry.”
“I can’t even describe what this conference meant to me. I learned so much and added to my repertoire of teaching tools/ideas.”
“The conference was very diverse and well organized. It was interesting and rejuvenating. I really enjoyed learning new ideas, and look forward to incorporating some of them into my classroom. Thanks!”