National Health Science Conference
Each fall, join health science teachers, administrators, state health science leaders and health professionals from across the country for a 2.5 days full of innovation, best practices, and showcasing of health science education programs. Hear from exciting keynote speakers, engage with an exciting exhibitor area, individual breakout sessions, and bountiful networking opportunities.
FREE Wednesday Webinars
- Sponsored 2-4 times/month by NCHSE and HSEA.
- Scheduled 4:00 – 5:00 PM (ET).
- Recorded and archived with supporting materials on our webinar page.
- Designed to help you grow as health science educators.
- Topics from creating a quality health science program, assessment data use, teaching strategies, classroom resources, and more!
- Live attendees can request certificate of participation for one (1) hour of professional development.
Bring NCHSE to Your Event
We strive to be a resource for educators. NCHSE representatives are available to visit state education agencies, state or district teacher trainings or conferences; face-to-face or virtual, or other events to share consortium information and how our work can help you reach your goals. NCHSE leadership can join our partners in consulting opportunities to highlight and strengthen their resources or professional associations and recommend content experts.
Contact us for more information!
Professional Development Updates
Check Out the Professional Development Opportunities Our Partners Offer You
Basic Athletic Training, 7th ed. An Introductory Course In The Care And Prevention Of Athletic Injuries
Basic Athletic Training (7th ed.) has been written and edited by athletic trainers, allied health…
Complete Online Pharmacy Technician Training Perfect For Health Science Course for Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic
LEARN MORE Need an online Health Science course to offer students during the COVID-19 pandemic?…
REGISTER NOW What is HPW2020? HPW is your one-stop- shop to explore over 20 career…