Health Science Curriculum Enhancements
The Health Science Curriculum Enhancements are designed as a resource, to be used in conjunction with state curriculum models, plans, and outlines; as well as textbooks and instructional resources that accompany textbooks and curriculum materials. These enhancements are not designed to “stand alone,” but rather to provide resources to complement instructional tools teachers are already using in their classrooms.
- Packaged on an easy to use flashdrive
- Each standard module includes multiple choice test items aligned to the National Health Science Standards and similar to test items on the National Health Science Assessment
NCHSE Member States cost
- 1-19 Flashdrives – $300 each + $15 shipping
- 20-99 Flashdrives – $250 each + $15 shipping
- 100+ Flashdrives – $200 each + $15 shipping
NCHSE Non-Member States cost
- Each Flashdrive – $450 + $15 shipping
Please Note: Once billing information has been entered into the system, it will automatically recognize member and non-member states, and pricing will change accordingly.