“The Outlook for Health Science Education and Assessments During and After the Coronavirus” focused on:
- The new health science curriculum framework based on the National Health Science Standards (NHSS)
- Foundations of Healthcare Professions, Essential Healthcare Practices, Human Structure, Function, and Disease (A), Human Structure, Function, and Disease (B)
- Use of the comprehensive curriculum framework in course design and assessment construction
- What role will assessments play in health science education?
- What is the current state of the National Health Science Assessment as a result of the 2019-2020 abbreviated school year?
- NCHSE support to include resources and professional development
- Cindy LeCoq, NCHSE Assessment Manager
- Robbie Rauzi, Director of Customer Support, Precision Exams